Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Introduction- Corey Anderson: Founder of Gamers USA and Reviewer

I figured that we should all introduce ourselves before any reviews are posted just so that the people who read them will get a good view of what the reviewer is like. I'm sure we've all read reviews whether it was for games or movies that we've disagreed with, and that is typically because we all have different tastes. Well, that's pretty much the point of these introduction posts. I consider myself a well-rounded gamer because I like just about every kind of game there is. The only ones I'm not exactly partial to are sports games and that is because I find them boring and repetitive. Frankly, I'd rather go outside and play the sport than play it in a video game. Besides that though, whether it is an action, adventure, rpg (role-playing game), fps (first-person shooter), puzzle, racing, simulation or hybrid of each. I've been a game nerd since I was about 3 years old (which was in 1989) when my family got a Nintendo for Christmas. Ever since then I've cycled through Super Nintendo, Game Boy (all variations), Game Gear, Nintendo 64, Playstation, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Xbox, and now I have a PSP, DS lite, Playstation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360. I couldn't say a favortie game of all time because there are so many. I've always liked the Zelda series, Metroid series, Mario series, Metal Gear series, Final Fantasy series, Gran Turismo series, Forza series, Grand Theft Auto series, see I'm rambling now, there's too many to list. Anywho, that's me.

No comments: