Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Introductions: S M Shadows - Reviewer/PC

I guess I'm the new blood here at the station @ GMUSA. I was called upon for my insight in the much neglected area of PC games, and I say this because much of the limelight has shined upon the console war[props to all my fellow "softies" who are also waiting for the Assassin's Creed for PC release]. Don't you worry though I'm not a hater of Sony or MS. I just prefer my indiglo keys and a 7oo jigga-watt mouse to get my kicks off. But back to the introductions, right well I've played alot of PC games and began way back with StarCraft, some 8 years ago. That might not seem like a while but hell, I was a benefactor of hand-me-downs. So onto the goods that I have. Well right now I finally got rid of my custom Athlon XP +2800 which was literally smokin' after the number the Crysis demo did on it. Currently though I'm working with a Gateway GT5432 and Nvidia 7600gs, with 2gs of ram. I KNOW this is not suffice in the PC world but better things to come after taxes, right? I'll keep you updated. I play them all and prefer my quick fix with an fps, action, or sim. FarCry, Bioshock, Morrowind, Doom, these are just a few on the shooter/rpg side. Well since Core set the grain with the Zelda series I'd have to say my fave PC game of all time is StarWars Galaxies. No this is way [2 years] before the massive SoE screw-over. I'm finishing up college, limited on freetime play and whatever catches my attention you will shortly get my "cha-dawg" or "nah-dawg" seal of approval. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you all and as always, my allegiance lies with the highest bidder. See you in another life.

-SMS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April 4th is when Assassin's Creed hits PC formats. Just thought you'd like to know. I'm kinda glad they brpught someone on the cover computer games, you are right about the capitalization on all things PS3 and 360. We are the Martians here!

Todd~ aka Buckethead